MetaTrader vs NinjaTrader
MetaTrader are NinjaTrader extremely popular platforms for trading that allow performing multiply kinds of analysis, using various kinds of charts, timeframes and indicators. Both applications are simple and easy. Although NinjaTrader and MetaTrader can work for different foreign markets, each program suits better one certain market. Therefore, NinjaTrader is a great tool for making deals with futures, while MT is a number one solution for Forex trading.
MetaTrader vs NinjaTrader: which one to choose?
Since both systems offer their own unique features, each one has both pros and cons.
Advantages of NinjaTrader:
- Free demo mode and live mode for reasonable price
- Plenty of brokerage offerings
- Based on C# with its numerous advantages
- Multiply types of charts
- Good technical support on the related forums
Disadvantages of NinjaTrader:
- The number of supported brokers is significantly lower than in MetaTrader
- Does not contain datafeed
- Programming requires more time than in other similar platforms
- Needs approval for using all third party products
Advantages of MetaTrader:
- Thousands brokers work with MT4
- Absolutely free: both demo and live accounts are free to open
- Plenty of different commercial features, such as Expert Advisors and Indicators
- All the needed options are ready to use once you installed the app
Disadvantages of MetaTrader:
- Allows repainting indicators
- MQL restrictions to trade related programming only
- Does not record of bid and ask in the backtester
MetaTrader offers numerous options for both newbies and professional traders with its simple interface and handy tools. Moreover, you can use demo account to start your trading career, gain some experience and then start trading with real money. NinjaTrader is a solution for high professionals with complicated charts and features.
Both MetaTrader and NinjaTrader offer high functionality and are fast working. However, you will need to choose one depending on your skills and knowledge.